Well on Oct. 23, 2008 Brynlee Boo took her first step. She has been standing alone for about a week now and she finally took the plunge. And yesterday the 26th she took 3 steps! I just can't believe how fast my baby is growing up. She is too small to be walking. I know it's part of life but it's kind of hard to see her do all this stuff. I want her to be a baby forever:) I am very excited for the next stages in her life though. And to see her love to be a little bit more mobile is fun. This little girls can just melt my heart sometimes.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Brynlee's walking!! (Sort of)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
She melts my heart too. I think there will be many more to follow that melt when they see that little doll. She is even cute when her hair is a mess.
Way to go Brynlee!! That's such a fun time! Where did our babies go? They grow up to fast!
Hooray for Brynlee! We were watching her stand on Sunday saying that she will be taking off really soon!!! It's good and bad. It's fun to see them move into the next stage but it's also so sad b/c it means they are just growing up too fast!
I loved that you apologized for her messy hair. Give me a break!!!
How old is she? She seems to small to walk yet! She'll probably be cruising when I come home next to visit for Thanksgiving! I can't believe it!
Post a Comment