Thursday, October 2, 2008

Brynlee's 9 Months Old!

So last week I took Brynlee to the doctor for her 9 month check-up. She now weighs in at 14 lbs. 9 oz. and is 25 1/2 inches long. She is staying right in the 5th % for her height and head circumference but she is now off the charts on the low end for her weight. I guess she's just not meant to be a big girl. She is very healthy and the Doctor thinks she doing great developmentally. We love her very much and she is so fun to have around.


This is how she woke up from her nap the other day. The braid is not suppose to be standing straight up in the air.
Here is Jaxon. There is something about those Pull-ups that just call to him. He thinks this is how you are suppose to wear them. He's so funny!

2 comments:

Shareen said...

Those pics are so cute. I love the pull-ups on the head. haha. And Brynlee totally looks like Cindy Lou Who in that picture with her braid standing straight up. haha

Kim and Chet said...

haha..Jaxon just cracks me up! And I said the same thing about Brynlee looking like Cindy Lou Who even before I saw your mom's comment. That's the first thing that came to mind...haha