Friday, May 30, 2008

Picnic Time!!

Well I thought that since today was so nice we would go out and have a picnic. Brynlee went to sleep and I figured Jaxon and I would spend some quality "Mommy/Jaxon" time together. It was so much fun. Jaxon was so sweet and polite. I guess I need to take a little more one on one time with him. It really makes me appreciate him more and reminds me how lucky I am to be his mom. I love you Jaxon!!

If you look at the sky in the middle picture you can tell the rain was a skip and a hop away. We had just enough time to eat our lunch and pack up our blankets before the rain started. So much for my cutting down my Tulips and pulling the weeds idea.

4 comments:

Shareen said...

You both looked like you really had a great time. You are right. Jaxon is so polite and sweet, but remember, they don't come that way. He is like that because he has such an awesome mom that has taught him all of those important things. I think he is pretty lucky to have you as a mom. I love you tons!

Heidi and Judd said...

Looks like you had fun! I love being outside, but what's with the weather? So dumb! Looks like a fun picnic!

Cami Jo said...

Cute pictures. All of them. And i love the pig-tails! Reminds me of Kenz, before we chopped it!

Tell Josh happy LATE birthday. And congrats on the car. That's awesome. Let me know if you've had any bites on your house!

Cami Jo said...

ps. i love the new blog look. Too cute!