Brynlee has this new thing where when you growl at her she thinks it is so funny. She laughs a lot harder when Jaxon does it in front of her but this is all I could get from her. Enjoy!!
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brynlee has this new thing where when you growl at her she thinks it is so funny. She laughs a lot harder when Jaxon does it in front of her but this is all I could get from her. Enjoy!!
2 comments:
She is so darn cute! But I have to admit, you were a pretty good growler. haha
You're growling was cracking me up more than her laughing! Too cute! Hey- I love her pink, swirly headband in the top picture. Did you make it? You'll have to teach me if you did!!! It's adorable. I love ALL the pictures! Hope you had a good Mother's Day! I'll see you this weekend I hope!
Post a Comment