Thursday, May 29, 2008

Real Life Pig-Tails!!

Brynlee's hair is getting longer by the minute so I thought I would try something a little new. I have done pig-tails before on her but this time I pulled all the hair up from the sides too and put the ponytails down further on her head. She looked so cute. I love that she has so much hair!!!!

A closeup of my work :)


4 comments:

Shareen said...

Okay, just when I thought she couldn't get any cuter.... The full blown pigtails are adorable. Cute pics of the two of them together. But honestly, how can you go wrong :)

Neff Family said...

I love her pig tails! I can't believe how big she's getting, already. We can't wait to see her on Sunday at the blessing.

I love your blog! I've been to this site, but did you have to pay for yours?

Kim and Chet said...

So cute! Wait til it gets long enough to put curlers in it! (if not already) I think I had Makayla's up in curlers whe she was six months old...it was too cute!

Lindsay said...

Yep, I'm pretty sure she's the cutest girl I've ever seen.