Thursday, May 8, 2008

One more post

After getting Brynlee ready for the day today I couldn't help but snap a few (ok alot) shots. She was so happy.

I love all of her different expressions
So sweet:)
This is my favorite! She was so giddy!!

10 comments:

Evie B. said...

Very cute - I can't believe how big she's already gotten! And love the hair and bow - too cute. Just wait, it only gets more fun! :)

Breakfast at the Zemke's said...

She is so cute! I don't think I've ever seen a happier baby!

Lindsay said...

Okay - she is THE most adorable girl I've ever seen in my life! I love those pictures! I can't get enough of that smile! What a sweetheart! And P.S. Thanks so much for the coupon to get our pictures done! They turned out great! I can only hope Weston will ever smile like his adorable cousin!

Audrey said...

She's adorable!! I love her hair and her cute big grin!

Kim and Chet said...

she is so stinkin cute! Love the curly hair, too :) Happy Mother's Day on Sunday...hope it's a nice one for you!!!

Shareen said...

Yes! that would be my adorable grandbaby. She is so stinkin' cute! Of course her mom is pretty cute too :)

Emily Walker said...

Oh my goodness... SO ADORABLE Shalae! I cannot believe how sweet she is. I of course love the hair too and the expressions as well. What a darling little girl.

Bailey Family said...

Shalae! This is Lindsay, Heidis sister. I saw your blog through Heidi's and I love it! Your little girl is adorable! i cannot believe that she is already 4 months old. She is beautiful. I feel like I was just over at your house meeting the cute little thing.

Heidi and Judd said...

Oh my goodness! She looks so cute! That is the cuttest smile, I love it!
Happy Mother's Day, you should be so proud you have such cute kids!

Jan said...

Very cute, Shalae! I love the last picture - she looks like she was right in the middle of telling you some really funny/interesting story. Fun!!