Well after 3 weeks of wondering what we were going to do about a car, my dad found one that will do just fine. Actually we are very excited about it. It is a Toyota 4runner, 2005 with only 29,000 miles on it! We got a great deal on it too! It was in an accident so my dad is going to fix it up for us, but at least we know that I will be able to leave my house by myself in about a month or so when the SUV is fixed up. I am so excited!!!!!! I can hardly wait. Thanks dad and we love you!!!!!! (I'll take pictures of it when we get it back.)
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's so cool! I'm so excited for you! I love those cars! What color is it?
Congrats!
Post a Comment