After not having a car for a while it sure was nice to get out and go to the zoo with the kids and my friend Heidi and her little girl Aliyah. Jaxon had a hay-day. Here are a bunch of pics. Sorry there are so many.
Brynlee was worn out about half-way through. She was so great though. She didn't make a peep the whole time.
And I thought Jaxon's head was big. However, next to that Elephant skull it doesn't look that big.
Here is the bunch of us.
"Look how big I am"
All the kiddies together. This is the best shot I could get. That is a cougar behind him, kinda hard to see through 2 fences I know.
He loves the stinky Giraffes
Don't know if you can see it but the snakes head is laying right in the middle of the body and only inches from Jaxon head. It didn't bother him a bit but it sure gave me the heebie jeebies.
Thanks Heidi, we'll have to go again real soon :)
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Lions, Tigers, and Bears
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Those pictures at the zoo are so fun! What cute kids you have! Looks like it was a fun day!
What a fun day! Thanks we had so much fun! We'll need to do again soon!
so fun! we just went to the zoo yesterday; what a trip with two kiddies, eh? hey, send me an e-mail with what times you could play this week or next. emory is dying for little person attention!
What cute pictures. Jaxon was the only Male there huh? He sure looks lke he's having fun.
I miss those days.
Post a Comment