Just a quick story I forgot to put on yesterday:
Yesterday morning I was getting ready to take a shower. Jaxon usually showers with me (making my life just a little bit easier). Therefore I continued with our usual routine of undressing him and putting him on the toilet. He pushed and pushed and nothing came out yet he still yelled "Yay chocolate chip!!". That means that he's done. I got in and started washing myself when all of a sudden I hear once again "Yay Chocolate Chip!!". I look down and there is Jaxon sitting there holding something that looked like an oversized chocolate chip. He proceeded to give it too me and tell me it was a "big chocolate chip". I began my inspection of the "big chocolate chip" when all of a sudden I got a whiff of the hard, rock-like piece of crap!!! Jaxon really had pushed something out it just must have stuck to his little butt cheeks until he spread those little cheeks to sit down in the tub. I made sure I washed extra long and hard. It was so disgusting!!!!!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Yay Chocolate Chip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
That is how I know he has gone potty. He yells, "yay, chocit chip, chocit chip," That is pretty funny though
Love,
Mom
So funny!!! I'll think of that when I need a good laugh!
Haha, I can still hear your mom saying it from last night! That's so cute! I love your blog! You guys should visit ours at neffajawea.blogspot.com
And tell your mom to make hers public, I want to see it =)
Holy Crap!!! Emory did the same thing the other day, except she did it on the carpet and tried to dispose of the evidence before I could scold her! I had to clip her nails and scrub for hours till she was "clean"! I didn't know Jaxon potty-trained? How awesome!
Lol...that is the funniest thing I've ever heard!!! At least he didn't color the walls with it!
Yeah, ask Cody about his "chocit chip" when we were kids bathing in the same tub! It wasn't a "chocit chip" It was a full on Baby Ruth floating around in there! I jumped in thinking there was a new African American GI Joe to play with only to find it was not any sort of action figure at all! GI Joe heck, more like a P.U. Brownie! SICK!
That's great! The small, simple accomplishments, right? At least he's into it!
Post a Comment