A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
#1 What was I doing 10 years ago? I was in middle schoole. I also was dancing, which I loved!
#2 Things on my To-Do List Today: Tidy up house, laundry, dishes, make dinner, play with Jaxon, etc. (Only half of these things got done today)
#3 What would I do if I were suddenly became a Billionaire: I would give some to family members, put some in the bank, take a nice vacation with my husband and kids, take one with just my husband, and buy my dream house!
#4 3 Bad Habits:
1 I don't put my clothes away after I wear them.
2. I don't put laundry right away after it is dried.
3. I watch way too much TV.
#5 Places I have lived:1- Taylorsville, Utah 2-South Jordan, Utah 3- Draper, Utah 4- West Jordan, Utah 5-
#6 Jobs I have had:1. Sno Shack 2. My baby and Me 3. Baby Mania 4. McArthur Homes 5. After Hours Medical
#7 5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I love the TV show CSI. All of them!
2. I would rather put dishes in the dishwasher than unload anyday!
3. I am ashamed to say this but I'm quite the slob!
4. I love vacuuming!
5. I have to have a nap or else I don't function very well.
I would like to tag the following ladies: Cami, Aunt Kim, Evonne
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Tag I'm It!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment