Well today was suppose to be Brynlee's Blessing day. However after a Saturday full of cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning, rearranging the house, spending $50 on fresh breadsticks, and staying up till 12:30am and waking up at 6:00am just so I could make soups and be ready in time, the Bishop calls our house and says that church has been cancelled due to the snow storm and the snow drifts in the parking lot of the church. So now she will be blessed next week instead. Where I'm sure I'll be cleaning till my hearts content again. So those of you coming, I hope the breadsticks taste ok. They will be frozen and reheated. Anyhow, because of the snow Josh and Jaxon took advantage of it and went out to make a snowman and a slide. How fun it is to be a kid.
Monday, February 4, 2008
Brynlee’s Blessing-Snow Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So sad! It will still be fun on this Sunday! And we'll be there forsure! Good job on the blog it looks really cute!
Post a Comment