Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pretty in Pink!

Thanks to Heidi, I had the perfect bow to go with this outfit. I thought it was too cute a picture not to share. Brynlee is getting so big so fast. I hate how they grow up so quickly. But I guess it has to be done.

Here is what Jaxon would look like as a girl with long hair. I think he's a much cuter boy if you ask me. Well that is all I have for today. Not much has happened this last week therefore no blogging material. Sorry, I'll try to get some other cute pics up sometime this week.

4 comments:

Evie B. said...

I love that bow! She is getting so big, so fast. It's crazy and kinda sad how quickly they grow, huh?

And the picture of Jaxon freaked me out - at first glance I was thrown off - haha!

Shareen said...

Okay, that made me laugh out loud. He was so meant to be a boy. That was so funny. Brynlee looked so cute, as usual. Loved the outfit.
Love you all,
Mom

Heidi and Judd said...

So cute! Her bow looks so cute! Let me know what other colors you need and I'll make some more! That is a way funny picture of Jaxon! But I agree he is much cutter as a boy!

Gunner said...

Holy crap, he looks like the Dutchboy paint guy! haha Pretty funny

-Chet