Well I know it's a little late but I thought I would post a few pics of Jaxon on his birthday. He turned 2 on Jan. 25th. Between grandparents and aunts and uncles he got more than he can handle. (Or should I say more than mom can handle.)Jaxon and Aunt Kirsten blowing out the candles.
Yummy!!!!!!!!
This year has gone by so fast. It's hard to imagine it has been 2 years already. He is growing so quickly and learning new things everyday. We love you Jaxon!!

5 comments:
That cake turned out so cute. I wish I could have been there to see him make a mess of himself. haha. The day at McDonalds was fun though.
Love, Mom
What a cute cake! Did you make that?
Good job on the cake! Way cute!
Ya I made it. It took a long time but it got done.
Happy "TOTALLY LATE" Birthday Jaxon! I'm VERY impressed with the cake. I ened some ideas for Kenzie's coming up. Let me know if you have anything good I could try.
Post a Comment