Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Funny Little Bugger!

Just a few quick stories about Jaxon:

First, last night Josh was playing "horsey" with Jaxon and Josh got tired so he laid down on his stomach on the floor. I told Jaxon to spank daddy's bottom and Jaxon for some reason kept hitting Josh's back. I continued to tell him to spank his bottom and so finally Jaxon bent down, reached under Josh's "lower abdomen" and tried to show me where daddy's "Bottom" was. It was so funny! I guess you could call that a bottom if you want to. HaHa

Also, this morning I was getting Brynlee ready for the day and put a little lotion in her hair. I started calling her Curly Sue and Jaxon was standing next to me when all of a sudden I hear him say "Curly Soup, Curly Soup" over and over again. It was so funny. I tried telling him it wasn't soup but he continues to call her Curly Soup!

And last but not least, Jaxon loves to put on chapstick. This is what he did when I told him to pucker up. However, he can't not smile for the camera so this is a smiling version of the fish pucker I got initially!

1 comment:

Shareen said...

Curly Soup is a cute nickname. You just might have some explaining to do to people. haha. He is so dang cute!
Love, Mom