Monday, February 4, 2008

Cute Pictures!

I took these pictures this past week and thought I would share.

So cute! I couldn't not take a picture of this. Here is Brynlee in her little knitted hat and booties Aunt Joy gave to her. She doesn't even look like herself with that hat on.

This is a ball popper that Jaxon got last Christmas. The batteries died about 6-7 months ago and I have just been telling him it was broken. I finally went and bought the right size batteries and put them in it. When I turned it on he got so excited. You should have heard the squeals coming from this child. He squealed like that all day long. Even that night when Josh got home he got just as excited as the first time that morning. It was so stinkin' cute!

2 comments:

Shareen said...

So that's the face that went with the squeals I heard on the phone. He is too cute. So is Brynlee. Watch out! She's going to be a heartbreaker.
Love, Mom

Cami Jo said...

I remember when that toy scared him!!!