Monday, February 11, 2008

Brynlee's Blessing Day!

Well I had this post almost done and Jaxon hit something on the keyboard and everything magically disappeared. So here I go again:

Well we were finally able to bless Brynlee yesterday. Everything went off without a hitch. The weather couldn't have been better and thanks to family and friends, we had plenty of food for everyone to eat. Brynlee looked so beautiful in her new dress and I was so proud to be her mother. (I always am but I was especially proud yesterday) Josh did a wonderful job on the blessing. I am so lucky to have a husband who holds the priesthood and is able to perform blessings such as this whenever they are needed. He was such and help, I love him so much. Thank you to all of you that came and to all of you that brought food, etc. I really do appreciate it, more than you know. We love you all! Here are just a few pictures from Brynlee's special day.
Such a pretty girl!
This is the first family picture we have had taken since Brynlee arrived.
Here are my favorite boys. I love them both so much! This is Jaxon after a long day of playing with family and friends. He had so much fun it just wore him right out. This picture was taken after he had been sleeping for 2 hours. He was still sound asleep but we had to go to gma's for family night so we woke him up.

2 comments:

Heidi and Judd said...

SOOO cute!! She looks so beautiful, her dress could not be any cutter! I love it! Josh did an amazing job on the blessing, he's a pro, I guess you need to have 10 more kids! The food was great, and it was lots of fun! Thanks for inviting us! You have such a cute family! We love you guys!

Kim and Chet said...

Brynlee's dress was beautiful! She is such a doll. I love those pics of the kids together...so cute! You do good work and should have lots more!!!