Friday, March 25, 2011

Brynlee Boo!

I think I'll do one post about each of my kids since it's been awhile since I've been on here. First is Brynlee Boo! She is the cutest little bug I've ever seen. She is my spicy girl! But she is also the sweetest little thing. She loves to help out with her little brother and she is a great helper when it comes to entertaining him. She loves to dress up and pink is her favorite color. She weighs 24 lbs. and I don't anticipate that number going up anytime soon.


She is a princess and so am I (if you ask her anyway:)


She always wants her hair just like mommy's hair.


Her smile lights up a room and her cute little personality is addicting. I can't get enough of this beautiful little princess! I'm glad she's all mine:) I love you Brynlee Boo!






4 comments:

Lindsay said...

SOOO cute! We love Brynlee Boo! She looks like an angel in that white dress with her hair straight! Such a cutie pie.

Jen and Fielding said...

She looks like she's got a LOT of personality. You'd better watch out as she gets older.

Shareen said...

She is adorable. That first picture of her holding Bridger looks like he is bigger than she is. haha. I'm sure that will happen soon enough. We love her too!!! Cute post, thanks!!

Cami Jo said...

What a cutie! I loved all the posts! Bridger is SO big, and Brynlee is so small, and Jaxon is so normal! Makes me laugh. Her hair looks darling both ways, but it's cute that she likes it like "her mom's". Thanks for the update!!!