Monday, August 2, 2010

Here we go again!!!!

So as you can probably guess from the pics we are having baby #3! We are super excited about it! It wasn't something we planned but we couldn't be happier. The reason it wasn't planned to happen this early was because I already have a December baby and a January baby but now I'll be adding one more to the list of winter babies for our family. I am due January 27th! This picture was taken today by my little photographer Jaxon. He did a great job I think! I am 14 1/2 weeks right now and I'm feeling pretty good. I still am sick but that will hopefully pass very soon:) Everything has gone pretty good. I do have an overactive Thyroid but that won't cause any problems with the baby as long as we get it under control. We are still working on that since one of the nurses that works in my doctors office (not his regular nurse) told me I had an underactive thyroid and put me on meds to make me have more of that hormone in my body. Thank heavens my doctor caught the mistake 4 weeks later at my next appt. and immediately had me taken off that pill and now I'm just waiting for my levels to go back to whatever normal is for my body. A little crazy I know but I'm just glad it's all figured out and now we can move forward. Other than that we are healthy and things are going well. I haven't gotten around to posting pics of our cruise yet but that will happen shortly I hope! Sorry!



9 comments:

paula said...

Congratulations! I'm glad everything is going well. I'm having another winter baby too.....end of November. I guess we can't always plan these things huh? I hope your pregnancy is smooth.

Kristen said...

Congratulations! Three is great!

Lindsay said...

You look AMAZING! I can't believe that about your thyroid - what the heck??!!! Crazy! I hope it gets back on track soon. That's nuts. We're excited to meet baby Crowther #3! Yay!

Neff Family said...

Congratulations again! We love you guys! I want to come and hang out after Chloe is born if you're feeling up to it. Cohen and Kembry LOVE LOVE Jaxon and Brynlee.

Durrant said...

Congrats on baby #3! That is so exciting!

Shareen said...

You look so cute pregnant. I can't wait to have another one of your little dolls around. I hope you keep feeling better. Love ya tons!!

Natalie said...

Congrats Shalae that is super exciting!! Hope you get feeling better soon!!

Nate, Amber and Brooklyn Olson said...

COngratulations YOu look Amazing

Lindsay said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comment! You are awesome! I really appreciate your honest opinion...thanks for your input. And yeah - I'm totally going to try and still work for as long as I can...Adam will just have to Mr. Mom to 2 babies in the mornings! I'm sure he can handle it. So we'll see. I'd actually really like to have another one in the same grade as yours, so if we can have one before what, next August? So yeah, but who knows - I sure as heck know that it's not MY plan, but I wish it was! Haha. Thanks again Shalae! And thanks for tending Weston last night too, you are wonderful.