Saturday, August 28, 2010

17 1/2 Weeks

Things are going well as far as the pregnancy goes. We got the Triple Screen back and it came back negative and my Thyroid issues, it seems have disappeared! What a blessing! Anyhow, I'm getting huge! I don't remember being this big with the other two at this stage but I didn't take pics with them to compare so I guess I could have been. Anyhow, Josh and I are having a difficult time coming up with a name for this baby. We are not going to find out beforehand what the gender is so we have to come up with a boy and a girl name! I need suggestions! We both like more modern names. For example: We spelled Jaxon's name with an X because I do not like the name Jack at all and didn't want people calling him that for short. The names I like are Boston and Porter but can't really talk Josh into them because he's too caught up in the name Colt (which I do not like at all). For girls I like Cadence and Paislee but he doesn't like those names at all. He likes Oaklee and Londyn which I like but they just aren't my favorite. Any suggestions would be so helpfull. I like things that are a little different but not too different! Please help!



6 comments:

Lindsay said...

So fun! Love the camping in the basement! That's TOTALLY the way to go. As for the names, I'd say that I like your boy choices and his girl choices...Boston, Porter, Oaklee & Londyn. Very cute. Can't wait to meet our new niece or nephew!

Kristen said...

You look so good. It was fun seeing you at the museum on Thursday. Your kids are cute. Where does Jaxon go to preschool? I am looking for a good place to send Lucy next year. Do you mind emailing me? I would love a good suggestion. kristen_heaton@hotmail.com

Evie B. said...

You look awesome! I love the belly. :)

I'd vote for Colt (sorry, but such a cute rough and tumble boy name!) and I love Paislee. :)

Cami Jo said...

I love all those names! And the camping looks great! My friend named his little boy Boston and he is the cutest little kid I know! The girls names are all good. The one's you picked and the ones Josh likes. I can't think of any others except Stockton for boys that I like. Good luck!!! You look darling, by the way. Not big at all. Just cute and pregnant! See ya later!

Jen and Fielding said...

Your soliciting names for your unborn child. Are you sure that's wise? (You know everyone will have an opinion.) =)

-Jennifer Roe Pratt

Shareen said...

Andy would have been Lacie if he would have been a girl. That one is still cute!!