So the last few weeks have been somewhat busy for us around here. We had Jaxon's b-day, I went to Denver with my mom and sister, Valentines Day, and Bunco. And a lot of cleaning in between. We went to the Living Aquarium a few weeks ago and I bought a year pass. I only had to pay for me and Jaxon cause Brynlee is free, and they are so cheap! All you have to do is go twice and you have paid for it. Such a great deal! Anyhow, my kids LOVE it there and so here are just a few pics of them having a great time!
While Jaxon is in school I try to spend quality time with Brynlee. Alot of that time I'm trying to clean and run errands but when I'm not doing that Brynlee and I have a great time together. I decided a photo shoot was necessary after doing her hair so cute and she was in such a good mood. These are the results.

3 comments:
I have been wondering about the Living Aquarium. We'll have to go check it out sometime.
Those are adorable but of course your subject is the cutest little girl I know!!!
Those are darling! Are you kidding? She's adorable no matter what! How fun. And I am so excited you guys got an aquarium pass - we've had one since last April and I swear we go ALL THE TIME. It's the best deal ever and Weston LOVES running around there. He loves everything about that place, so we're there often. I will definitely be renewing my membership in April. Let us know when you guys go again and we'll join you! And call me whenever you feel like a photo shoot!!! I can't wait!
Post a Comment