Friday, January 22, 2010

Brynlee's 2nd Birthday!

Brynlee Boo about 12 hours old. My favorite pic of daddy and Brynlee. She had him wrapped at first sight:)



Brynlee turned 2 this past month! It's crazy how time flies by. I still remember the night my water broke! When she came out I was so surprised to see that it was a girl! I thought for sure she was going to be a boy. I was so happy and she was so beautiful! She is getting to be such a little person and I love it! Yes there are days that she pushes my buttons but I wouldn't trade her for the world. She loves to play with Jaxon and she's a great teaser. All she has to do is call Jaxon a baby and she has got him going:) She is very stubborn but she is quick to say please and thank you. She is starting to talk some more so it's making it easier for me to know what she wants. We went to the doctors for her 2 year check up and here are her stats:




Weight: 21 lbs. (that was fully dressed with full diaper. At home she is 20 lbs. even)


Height: 31 inches




She is still not on the charts but she is on an up-curve from where she was last time we went in, so that's good:) She is healthy and right on track. She may be small but she's adorable so I guess that's all that matters:) Happy Birthday Brynlee!




Jaxon couldn't help but open some of her presents with her. Brynlee is obsessed with cats so this was my attempt at a kitty for her.






My cute little 2 year old!

























8 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a cutie pie! Those two years sure did fly by! And holy cow, that kitty cake is amazing! Nice work! Happy Birthday Brynlee!

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

She is such a cutie pie! You did great on the cake. So cute that she loves cats!

paula said...

Good Job with the cake girl! I'm impressed.

Kristen said...

That cake looks awesome. Great job. I usually go with cupcakes because I don't have very great cake skills. I'm very impressed.

Kristen said...

I thought I posted but it's not showing up, so I'll do it again. Amazing job on the cake. I'm very impressed. Brynlee is very cute. I'm glad she had a wonderful birthday.

Evie B. said...

I love the cake - great job!

Cami Jo said...

Happy LATE Birthday Brynlee!!!!! Her cake was amazing. You need to teach me a few things before kenzie's birthday if two months! So cute!

Kim and Chet said...

She is such a cutie. We just love her! Her cake turned out great...you are very talented Shalae!