Monday, January 18, 2010

Christmas Day!

Christmas Day always is a crazy day for us. We have lots of houses to hit but we wouldn't have it any other way:) We had to wake the kids up at 6:00 am on Christmas morning. I took 5 pics of the kids on the stairs and this is the best one. Jaxon's pile



Brynlee's pile

Jaxon LOVED his remote control car and Brynlee couldn't get enough of her 4-wheeler.




She couldn't ride without her dog in her purse and her kitty house full of kitties:)



Jaxon playing with the new fire engine he got






Daddy hangin' out




Jaxon, Brynlee, Jordan, and Jenny getting ready to see what G-ma and G-pa Crowther got them!








The whole crew! Tylor, Casey, Jordan, Jenny, Jaxon, and Brynlee



These were the only pics that I got of that day. Sorry but I wasn't really thinking about taking pics after the morning. Hope you all had a great holiday!





2 comments:

Lindsay said...

So cute! I love Brynlee carrying around all her stuff on her jeep! Too funny! Looks like your kids totally scored this Christmas! I am excited to take their pictures...let me know - anytime!

Heidi and Judd said...

Looks like fun!