Thursday, December 17, 2009

Independent Litte Bum!

Brynlee has become quite the independent little thing. She insists on dressing herself. I took a couple pics to show you the result of some of her attempts.

This is on Thanksgiving. She insisted on wearing this Halloween shirt that has a black cat on it. I told her no and went into the other room and when I came out this is how she had put it on. You know you're skinny when the neck of your shirt fits around your waist. She totally posed for me too. I didn't even tell her to. This would be the next attempt. She decided that she could put her own underpants on. Obviously this isn't giving her much coverage:) Funny little buggar!



7 comments:

Shanna said...

what a cute lil' bum!

Lindsay said...

That is the cutest little bum ever! And holy cow, I can't believe that shirt fits around her waist like that! Skinny Minnie! She is too cute. Weston loves her too, he keeps talking about "Bee Bee" today!

Shareen said...

Tooo cute. She is a future model for sure. Just hope she puts some clothes on for future modeling pics. hahaha

Durrant said...

Hilarious! I love how independent they become and their little personality begins to shine! What a cute little stinker!

Cami Jo said...

Oh my heck! Too funny! Love it!!!!!!!!!!!

Shanna said...

Waiting for Christmas & her Birthday!
come on mom

Kim and Chet said...

LOLOL....such a cute little bum!
BTW, your basement looks great. I think we need to have a girl's night down there sometime ;)