Tuesday, November 3, 2009

This and That!

Well the month of October has been kind of a crazy one. We have had to be home for some of it because we are getting our basement finished and we have hired some of the stuff out. That means us being stuck in the house while workers are there. But we have managed to fill our time. Here are a few pics of what we have been up to.

This was what happens when the kids don't get naps during and day and you happen to be out past bedtime. This was them after getting them out of the car! They totally didn't move!

I have been experimenting with Brynlee's hair a bit. I don't do it unless we go somewhere because it's breaking off and I'm trying to give it some time to toughen up but I thought this turned out too cute!

Jaxon playing with his trains on the couch since he has no tracks right now. When the basement is done I will go ahead and pull those out too:)


Brynlee thinking she's a little cowgirl. Don't mind the non-matching outfit here. We have been potty training and so she gets to wear whatever I have clean at the moment! She's doing quite well with the whole "Potty" thing but she still won't go "stinky" (that's what we call it at our house) in the toilet yet. If any of you have any suggestions please send them my way!!!



Two cute kids watching cartoons first thing in the morning!




3 comments:

Shareen said...

That hairstyle of Brynlee's is adorable. I love her smile on the last picture. You really do have some of the cutest grandkids I know :)

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

Pretty funny how much they disliked those witches!
I am excited for you to have that basement of yours finished. That will be so great.
You'll have to teach me some of those girl do's sometime when I have my girl:) You know she'll have a ton of hair, I am in trouble. I doubt I will be as good as doing it as you are with Brynlee.

Heidi and Judd said...

Cute pics! I love the family one on top, really cute!!