I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween this year! We sure did. I struggled this year trying to come up with something for my kids to be. I like to have them relate in some way but not be the same exact thing, so I had a few ideas but nothing Jaxon liked. Then after talking to my sister-in-law Kirsten, she gave me the perfect idea! And I loved it! Jaxon liked it too! So I started searching for tutorials online and happen to come across 2 that I loved. So I set on my way to making their outfits. Jaxon's was pretty difficult from the beginning, first trying to find the right fabric in the right color and then trying to sew with that fabric. Man that stuff is messy and it slides all over the place! Anyhow, Brynlee's was pretty simple. So here are the pics! Hope you enjoy! (P.S. They are Cookie Monster and a Cookie if you can't tell. There were a few people that were a bit confused.)
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Halloween!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
So cute! They were absolutely adorable, you are so crafty! I love that picture on the last post too of them sitting on the couch together, so cute! I love your new header picture by the way too! Hehe! And your pictures are ready too - I just need to pick them up at Costco when I get a chance...call me if you're every close by and I'll get them to you somehow! Thanks Shalae!
I love their costumes!! Such a cute idea! I'm impressed you made them, good job!
You did so good on their costumes! I officially don't believe you when you say you can't sew!
Cute pics...love the header pic, so cute! Linds is awesome :)
You did such a good job on their costumes. I officially don't beliee you when you say you can't sew!
Your pics are so cute. Love the new header pic...Linds is awesome!~
Okay- this is going to be long.
First- I love all of these pictures in the wheat field. Where is that at? I think I want one! (of my family- not yours. Not that yours isn't cute...but..you understand)
Second- I don't remember if I told you or not, but those costumes have got to be the cutest things I've ever seen.
Third- I can't stop laughing at this image in my mind of you walking past the isles in the grocery store with your imaginary balloon!
Fourth- It was really throwing me off to see your pictures of Gardener Village and witches, when you all were wearing summer clothes! Was it really that hot? they were darling though.
Fifth- Don't worry about sending the carseat cover. I found out yesterday that we will for sure be coming home for Thanksgiving cause James gets Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday off. So, I will just get it then. She'll live without it for a few more weeks. She barely goes out anyway with a 3 week old baby!
And finally- Sixth- (told you this was going to be long....maybe I just should've called???) I'm planning on going shopping on Black Friday, so you better be planning it too!!!!!
Oh...and seven...I almost forgot. Hope you guys are all feeling better. I HATE being sick. Hope it's passed!
Post a Comment