Monday, August 10, 2009

First day of "High School"







Well this last Thursday was Jaxon's first day of Preschool. He calls it "High School". He absolutely LOVED it! He came home so excited to show me the new bouncy ball that was given to him from his teacher. When I asked her what her name was he says "Misbis Partner". Her real name is Mrs. Parkin. He loves his new "pack pack" too. It was so fun seeing him having so much fun and so excited to come home and tell me all about it. After getting home and going through what the teacher had sent home with him, I was going through some of her rules. I was telling him that he needed to share the toys and he proceeded to tattle on himself, telling me all about how he didn't share because he was playing on the bridge first and James came up and he told him he had to go a different way cause he was there first. I thought it was so funny. I'm glad he will tell me these things and not hide them from me, yet anyway:) Hope he continues to have as much fun as he had on his first day.

1 comment:

Shareen said...

That is so cute. The back pack is almost as big as he is!!!