Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Josh!!

This last week it was Josh's birthday! He turned the big 28!!! Wow he's old:) He got a life vest for when he's fishing, shirts, shorts, a work belt, warm-up pants, swimsuit, CD, socks, the side table things to his camp chef stove, sleeping bag, and a few gift cards. He had fun and we are so grateful for all of those that were able to come out and celebrate with us. Thanks again! Daddy and Jaxon blowing out the candles


He was totally cheesing it for me because I kept telling him he had to smile. Oh well!



2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Josh! We had a fun time too! Except I look frightening in that picture...and I look pregnant too - yikes. But all your pictures above are darling - I hope you're enjoying your new camera!

The Wiseman's said...

Hey lady 28 isn't old!! I just had my 28th birthday!!