Monday, June 1, 2009

A little bit of nothin'!

Well my camera broke about 2 months ago and we finally went and bought a new one. So maybe I will be blogging more often now. We haven't really been up to much lately. I have been very busy though. I'm not sure why:( Anyhow, I will just explain the pictures as I go.

We went to Cabela's this weekend and noticed that there was a large tank outside close to where we parked. We went over to see what was going on (because there were tons of people all around) and they said that it was free fish day at Cabela's and they had let all the kids try and catch a fish out of the tank. The fish however were smarter than they thought they were and they weren't biting at anything. So they decided instead to take down the walls of the tank and let the fish go a floppin'. You could take home as many fish as you could get your hands on. It was hilarious to watch some of those kids trying to catch the slippery fish with their little hands and hold on to them. Josh lost his a few times and Jaxon had a tough time holding on to his too. However they both walked away with one their size. We brought them home and to my dismay, Josh cooked them on Sunday. Jaxon liked his but didn't like Josh's as much. They had lots of fun:) I love his face in this picture


Here are some random pictures of the kids at the park today!










Playing around with my new camera





My sister-in-law was in the hospital for a few weeks because she had gone into labor really early and so they had to keep her to keep stopping the contractions. I took the kids for a day and Jaxon and Brynlee LOVED it!! They had lots of fun. And I actually got alot done because the kids were entertaining each other!

























9 comments:

Shareen said...

Oh my gosh! Those last 2 pictures of just Brynlee look like Felicia. I was thinking the first one was and then realized that is was Brynlee instead. I have never seen that resemblance before so strong. Cute pictures of the fish too!

cindy said...

So fun to catch up with your cute little family! Love all the pictures (especially the ones with the fish--that face!!!)

Cami Jo said...

Brynlee gets cuter every time I see her (or pictures of her!) How fun to get some fish...for free. Cute pictures. Have fun with your new camera!

Heidi and Judd said...

Looks like fun! The fish pictures are really funny! We should do something one of these days!

Hayley Locke said...

Cute pictures. Hope the kids weren't too much for you. Take care.
Hayley

Alyssa said...

Cute pictures! New cameras are fun. I read Kay and my mom the flopping fish story and they loved it. Sounds too funny!

The Wiseman's said...

ha ha Jackson has the funniest faces in these pics!! cute!

The Olsons said...

Wow your kids are getting so big. Happy b lated birthday josh. We really do need to get together. Any specific day work good for you guys? Sorry I do not know what my deal is but for some reason I do not talk on the phone much anymore. So do not be offended if you tell me to call you and I don't. Plus my memory is shot so most of the time I just forget. :)

Lindsay said...

Are you kidding, I would LOVE to take Brynlee's pictures! It's my FAVORITE thing to do! I can't promise too much, I'm still learning...but I would LOVE a chance to practice! She is so darling I'm sure they'll turn out beautiful no matter what! Call me whenever works for you...the evenings are great for lighting (before the sun sets), but we could also do it sometime between 2-4 in the afternoon if you would rather. Just let me know! Thanks!