Friday, June 26, 2009

Brynlee is 18 months old!!!

Brynlee turns 1 1/2 today! I can't believe it! It seems like yesterday I was bawling my eyes out because my water had broken and I didn't want to have a baby on Christmas. She was worth it though and I'm sure glad she waited a few hours so we didn't have to try to celebrate a birthday on Christmas day!:) Anyhow, we went to the doctors on Monday and he is kind of concerned about how small she is. So we'll see what happens with that. She is off the charts on all of her %'s. This is how she measures up:

Height: 27 7/8 inches
Weight: 17 lbs. 1 oz.

She is right where she is suppose to be devopementally so that's good. She is such a good natured little girl. We love her to death in our house. (She has daddy wrapped around her little finger. She gets whatever she wants from him:)

Also my sister in law Lindsay has taken up photography. She does a fabulous job and so I asked her to take Brynlee's 18 mo. pictures for me. She happily agreed and so here are some of the shots that she got. I think they turned out awesome!! Also if any of you need a photographer I'm sure she'd be happy to take your pics for you. Just let me know and I'll get you in contact with her. Thanks again Lindsay!!




































11 comments:

Lindsay said...

You're too nice...I'm so not professional. But I'm so glad you liked them! I think they turned out adorable! How could they not? She did so great, I'd take her picture any day! Thanks Shalae!

Shareen said...

Those turned out darling. I can't wait to see the rest of them. She is just so cute!!!!!

The Olsons said...

Wow you have been married for 6 years already! Our 5 year is next month and I can not believe it. Thanks for the information about your Dad! We find out hopefully Tuesday what is going to happen. Brynlee is so stinkin cute.

Kim and Chet said...

They turned out SO cute. She did an awesome job. Of course, you can't go wrong with such an adorable subject!

Don't worry about her size...Hunter was 2 years old before he finally hit 20lbs. As long as she's developing as she should and hitting all her milestones then I think she's okay. She's just going to be a tiny petite little thing and there's nothing wrong with that!

Heidi and Judd said...

Happy 1/2 birthday Brynlee! Those pics turned out really cute! Good Job Lindsay!

Shanna said...

They are SO nice! I love them she looks so cute, Way to go Linds! I love the one of her looking away what a face! I'm sure she will be ok if you need anything, please let me know wether to babysit Jax or not whatever!

Evie B. said...

She did great - they're so cute! Happy 1/2 birthday, Brynlee. :)

Durrant said...

Those pics are sooo cute! What a doll! She looks like she did really well during the shoot, Crew was such a stinker! Your sis- in-law does a great job!

Alyssa said...

She is so cute! Those are adorable pictures.

Cami Jo said...

What cute pictures! They turned out darling! Lindsay does awesome! It's so nice to have talented family, huh?
She looks adorable though. I love that color on her!

See ya in a week.

Shellie said...

The pic's were darling, but I don't think Brynlee could takea a bad one 'cause she's so dang cute. She is YOU reborn other than the hair.
You had a bit less.
What a cute little family you have.
Congrats on the great job you and Josh are doing.