Friday, May 15, 2009

Babies and Bags

I saw this bag featured on my friend Rachels blog and thought it was too cute to turn down. She had found a tutorial for it and so I got to work. It took me all night to make but it would have only taken me probably 30 min. to an hour to make if I hadn't messed up or done the whole "square" thing. I am quite proud of how it turned out and can't wait to use it. Just so you know what it is, it's a "wet bag". You can use it for swimsuits, wet towels, pool stuff, etc. You can also use it for dirty pants if you are potty training and your child has an accident. The inside is lined with vinyl and so you can clean it out with any sort of cleaning disinfectant. I had to make-shift my own handle because it doesn't have one on the bag on the tutorial. Fun Fun! Next, the other day I decided to try and straighten Brynlee's hair and curl it under. It was so stinkin' cute. She looked so old! I tryed to get it as straight as I could but you get a 16 month old and and blow dryer and that's as good as I got.


So cute!







9 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I'm proud of you! That bag is super cute!! I don't even know how to use a sewing machine! lol My mom tried to teach me how when I was in middle school, but I decided then and there that if I ever wanted handmade blankets, bags, etc, I'd just buy them at The Quilted Bear. :)
Brynlee's hair is way cute like that!

Lindsay said...

Cute bag! Look how crafty you are! And I LOVE Brynlee's hair like that! How adorable! She is the cutest!

Shareen said...

I love the bag. You have really become quite the little homemaker. I love it! And Brynlee's hair is adorable. Of course I stole her pictures for my FB. haha

cindy said...

Cute! Cute bag and even cuter little girl!

Cami Jo said...

Cute bag! Good for you! And Brynlee's hair looks adorable! I have to blow dry Kenzie's hair everyday to get it to be even somewhat normal. Tip- start to do it when they are young and they'll get use to it fast and not put up so much of a fight! Cute little girl though!

Kim and Chet said...

Cute bag and her hair would look cute no matter what!

Heidi and Judd said...

Cute bag, good idea! Brynlee's hair looks really cute, send some of that hair growing stuff our way, we could use a little help!

Durrant said...

Way to go! The bag looks awesome! You are quite the Martha Stewart:) Brynlee's hair looks adorable! She is just so cute!

The Olsons said...

Your kids are getting so big!! I can not believe it! I love her hair. So now that Brandon is done with school we really should find a time to get together and go to dinner.