Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I just wanted to wish all that mother's out there a Happy Mother's Day! And especially those that are closest to me.

Lindsay is my sister-in-law and a fabulous one at that. She is such a good little mommy to her little boy Weston and you can just see the love pouring out from her to him. She is so sweet and I love that my brother married you Linds. I love you!

My mom has always been there for me and I don't know where I would be without her. She is my best friend and I know that she will always be there to listen and give advice. She is someone I can laugh with and cry with and I couldn't ask for a better mother. I am so glad that she has been such a great mother so I have someone to look up to and ask for advice when it comes to mothering my own children. She loves her grandkids and they love her right back. I love you mom! My Grandma Neff is such a funny little lady. She is quiet, until she knows you and then she will speak her mind. She always has such nice things to say about my kids. I love you Grandma!


My Grandma Fullmer. There is nothing I can say that will do her justice. She is an amazing mother and I'm so glad that she has been such a wonderful mother and has taught my mom how to be such a wonderful mother also. She too is someone you can talk to and never feel like she is judging you. I love you Grandma.

And the best mother-in-law anyone could ask for. She is an amazing woman and I just want to thank her for raising such a fabulous son! She loves my kids so much and I love that I feel so comfortable around her. Thank you for making me feel that way. I love you Sharon!







I hope you all have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Evie B. said...

Cute post! Lots of awesome ladies to be surrounded by. :)

Lindsay said...

That was so sweet, you made me cry! Thanks Shalae, that was very thoughtful! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's day too!

Shareen said...

That made me cry too. You are such a sweetheart. You make me proud everytime I see you with your kids. You are an awesome mom and I don't know what I ever did to deserve you. I love you tons and tons and even more than that!!!!!

Cami Jo said...

What a sweet post. Happy Mother's Day to you too! YOU are an awesome mother!