Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day!

So for St. Patty's Day this year I decided to get into the spirit. I made green mustard for Jaxon to dip his corndog into, green mayo for myself, and we had green beans and green rice-a-roni for dinner. Rice-a-Roni is the only kind of rice I'll eat but it sure looked pretty nasty. I don't know that I'll do that one next year. I hope everyone had a great day.










3 comments:

Shareen said...

Those look pretty gross, but I'm sure your kids loved it. You really are a fun mom. Your kids are very lucky to have you :)

Cami Jo said...

How fun! It did look gross...to me...but I'm sure any toddler would have loved it! Heck, my kids had green milk, green frosting on the cake, and even took a green bath. I think they just like any change up from a normal day! Cute pictures!

Lindsay said...

Cute ideas! Your kids are so much fun! I'm sure they loved it!