Here is Andy holding Brynlee and Weston (both wearing the sweaters he sent them from Chile) and Jaxon crouching down in front. The little ones' feet were hitting his head, that's why he's crouching like he is.
Andy amidst all his family. A little overwhelming I think:)

So my brother Andy got home from his mission about 3 weeks ago. I know that I'm slow, I'm sorry. Andy served in the Chile, Concepcion mission and loved it. We are so proud of the work that he did and I know that the people of Chile that he got aquainted with miss him so much. We love you Andy!
Andy meeting Weston for the first time.
Andy meeting Weston for the first time.


3 comments:
I love the last picture. He has the cutest face :)
It's about time! ;) Kidding - great posts. And you're a good mom for doing the green food. I tried it with the milk this year and won't do it again - wasted gallon. My kids were totally grossed out. :)
Isn't he the cutest missionary!! My brother in law went to Chile on his mission too! He met his wife there. She is from Chile and has been here for over 10 years. SHe still has the cutest accent. Tell him she will cook for him if he ever gets home sick for Chile!!!
Post a Comment