Ok so for Easter we had a fun filled weekend of Easter Egg Hunts and all that good stuff. On Saturday we had the Crowther Hunt up in Farmington. The kids loved it! I didn't get any pictures because I forgot my video camera. On Sunday morning the kids looked for their baskets and found them and the great treats/gifts the Easter Bunny brought them. Jaxon liked his Thomas the Train movie the best and Brynlee was in love with the stuffed bunny. We got the kids all ready for church in their new outfits and off we went to church. Afterward we headed over to Grandma/pa Fullmer's house for our annual hunt over there. The kids had a great time and neither of my kids got the "dud". Thank goodness! Overall we had a great Easter and I hope that the kids realized the true meaning of Easter. Here are a bundle of pictures:
Here they are after they found their baskets
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Very cute pictures! Looks like they had a fun Easter! I hope Jaxon is feeling better!
I am just laughing at your adorable pictures (of your adorable kids!)! We work so hard to get them looking good for Easter, and they just never seem to cooperate for pictures! I remember those days so well!
Cute pictures! I feel your pain with the "all looking in one direction and smiling" picture of the kids. It's near impossible, I've decided.
Those pictures turned out so cute. Jaxon is such a ham. I love it!!! They looked adorable in thier Easter outfits :)
I'm glad you guys had a fun Easter! Your kids are so cute! Don't you just love how they're all smiles until you pull out the camera? Luckily, Zach is going through a "pose for the camera" stage right now, but I still have the hardest time getting good shots of Danny.
We should totally get together during the day some time for lunch where there's a play area for the kids! Do you work? I'll give you a call soon so we can plan something!
Post a Comment