Thursday, January 15, 2009

Early Birthday Present!

So Jaxon's birthday is a week and half or so away but he loves dinosaurs so we decided to get him tickets to go see that "Walking With Dinosaurs" at the Energy Solutions Arena. Josh took him last night and they had a blast! Jaxon thought the dino's were pretty neat. Josh even thought they were cool. The tallest one was over 40 feet tall! Jaxon is only (almost) 3 so his attention span isn't very long. Josh said he talked the entire time. Afterward while walking to the car Jaxon noticed trax and insisted they ride the "train" home. Josh was going to get on and ride it to the next stop and then go to the car from there but he said trax was packed and didn't want to try to get on for such a short ride. Jaxon threw huge fit I guess. But as soon as they got on the road he was sound asleep. All in all they had a great time. I love that they get some Father/Son time sometimes. I enjoyed some Mother/Daughter bonding time too. Enjoy the slide show below!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a fun birthday present! I saw a commercial for that dino thing, and I thought it looked pretty cool (if I had a son the right age for it) - I'm sure tons of little guys were in heaven! Jaxon sure is cute! And I love Brynlee's curly hair! How adorable! I hope they are both feeling better too!

The Wiseman's said...

Holy crap just found your blog!! You guys are so dang cute!

cindy said...

Shalae! So great to hear from you! I cannot believe how big your kids are...they are absolutely adorable! I look forward to keeping in touch through this fabulous world of blogging!