Well I told you the pictures of the spongy roller hair had to come at a later time and here it is. She was not too happy at me taking her picture as you can tell. I think I'm going to have to wait until her hair thickens up a bit before I can try these again. It kind of went in little sections. But ofcourse she is still the cutest thing EVER!
Here she is sporting her "straightened" hair. Yes I took the straightener to her hair. (On very low heat ofcourse) She was such a sport.
And last but not least, the after bath, wet hair look. She is so stinkin' cute I just can't even stand it! (And yes if Josh see's this picture on here he will have a cow. He was trying to be goofy and I think he accomplished his task.)
Monday, September 22, 2008
The many hair-do's of Brynlee Boo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Your kids are so stinkin cute! What a good helper Jaxon is - and what great hair Brynlee has! Lucky you!
That is adorable. She could wear anything on her head and she would still be cute :)
She looks like a little cartoon character in the first one - Dr. Seuss hair - think Cindy Lu Who. :)
HEY!! YOU!! I just found your blog off of facebook I am so glad that you put it on there. Brynlee is SO BEAUTIFUL!! I love your pictures.. Oh and Jaxon (Jackson?) is cute as ever!
So cute! I am so jealous that she has hair. Crew's hair is just starting to grow!
Ok cute now any updates slacker?
Oh my goodness, your kids are cute! I'm kind of new to blogging so it is fun to find people on here. Hope you are doing well.
okay- so.. are we still on with our little switch-a-roo plan? you get aprons, I get bows? Let me know!
Post a Comment