Monday, September 22, 2008

Jaxon, Jaxon, Jaxon!

This little boy can make me laugh at the drop of a hat. The other day we were all done reading Fox in Socks and I look over and he's making this face. I asked him what he was doing and he told me he was the Fox in Socks. This is him trying to smile like the Fox.
Last week as I was sweeping Jaxon wanted to help me clean. I decided I would give him a rag and he could wipe off the cupboards. He was as happy as a clam.
He next moved to the bathroom door while I cleaned the floors in there. What an awesome little helper!

4 comments:

Shareen said...

Great idea. Those little hands can save you a ton of time. And the best part is, he is loving it. Cute face too :)

Cami Jo said...

Cute little helper! My kids take their toothbrushes to the windows (they think this is helping clean!) I guess I'll just have to hand them a rag more often!

The final curler pictures were too cute! I love the straight hair look too!

Heidi and Judd said...

Wow, does he do hose calls? I could use his help! Send him over! Cute pics!

Jan said...

How funny that he was smiling like a fox, lol. Cutie-Pie kiddos, you!