Well this weekend was very busy with all the Easter fun and stuff. However Saturday I made one of the biggest changes I could have as for my looks. After alot of subtle hints from my loving husband, I decided to take the plunge into the life of short hair. I coaxed my mom into cutting Felicia's hair first and then I would decide if I wanted to do it. And sure enough, I loved Felicia's hair do and had my mom cut it very much the same. She was quite hesitant at first but in the end it turned out very cute. I really do like it. Thanks Mom. Love ya!
Before
After

Easter Sunday!
Monday, March 24, 2008
A New 'Do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
With faces like that, how could I go wrong.
Love ya tons
Mom
Way cute! You've inspired me to cut mine! (Just not that short) Your Mom did a way good job!
Your hair is so pretty!! Ya know, I did the same thing when my daughter turned 4 months :) My hair was way long before and I decided it was time to cut it off. I love it now and I think your hair is way cute on you! Your kids are adorable. I love holidays.
Post a Comment