Thursday, March 13, 2008

Fun Fun!

Just a quick note. I know I haven't posted for a while so I thought I would hurry and give you an update of all that has been going on in the life of the Crowthers.
Last weekend we went up to Justin and Kirstens families cabin and played. They have a snowmobile so we got to ride around the play in all the fun snow. Jaxon loved that the most. Jaxon got sick that night and kept the whole family up (even though some said they didn't hear him). Poor kid, I guess all the excitement got to him. That morning we got up and played some more before we went home to take a long much needed nap.
Over the last couple of weeks we have been house hunting. We found one house that we absolutely love however it is just a bit out of our price range. We are currently trying to get them to come down and if they will accept our offer then we will begin building and be moving in the next 5 months or so. But first we have to sell our home. So if you know of anyone that needs a home, send them our way:) Anyway, since I can't seem to find my camera there will be no pictures for now. I will post some as soon as it is found.

2 comments:

Neff Family said...

Where is this beautiful home going to be located? How exciting for you guys!! I love your house, so I'll let everyone I know looking for one to go and take a gander!

Cami Jo said...

I'd like a home, but I don't think that's gonna work out for us. Sorry. Good luck anyway!