Well just 2 weeks ago we took Brynlee to her 2 month appt. She weighted in at a whopping 9 lbs. 5 oz. and 20 1/2 inches long. The doctor was a little concerned about her spitting up so we tried Prevacid and me going off dairy and there wasn't much difference in the amount of spitting up done on her part. I took her back to the doc. office on Monday for a wt. check and she is 10 lbs. on the dot. The doctor said her weight gain is ok and to just keep up what we're doing. She is so stinkin' cute and we just love her. She is smiling so much now and she tries to talk to us all the time. (She does say a-goo, I don't care what anybody says:)
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I hear ya! Emory was a huge reflux-er, and it drove me crazy. She was meds until she was 6 months, then the reflux went away. I had some over tricks too, if you want them?
She is so cute! I loved her little pigtails yesterday! So cute!
I'm so excited to see her again. I bet she looks so different and big now! 10 lbs? That's great. We're here now, so I guess we'll probably see you at the Easter egg Hunt tomorrow! See ya then!
Post a Comment