Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Halloween

For Halloween every year I make my kids' costumes but I was 38 weeks pregnant at that point this last year and not really in the mood to make a whole lot.  So Brynlee got a store bought costume (which she loved) and bridgers was very simple.  Jaxon's is the only one that I actually sewed this year.
 
 
Every year I like to take my kids to Gardener Village to see the witches.  I met my mom and Weston there and let the kids run wild!


Here they are carving pumpkins.  Don't you love Josh's face??  He's going to kill me when he finds out I put that pick of him on here:)


This year Brynlee wanted to be a witch.  Josh convinced her to be a nice witch with a green face.


Jaxon decided he wanted to be the black angry bird.  This is what I was able to come up with.
 

And here is my little Bum.  He was the cutest little homeless boy I've ever seen.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Look at those cute kids! Welcome back to the blogging world! Haha! I'm probably the only one who is left here since I don't facebook, but hey. Good to see so many fun pictures! Looks like your Disneyland trip was awesome! Fun! Thanks for posting!!!

Shareen said...

Love it!! Jaxon's face in your cover picture is hysterical!!! Such cute kids but of course their mom is pretty cute too!!!