I'm really sorry I have been such a slacker all these months but I'm trying to get somewhat caught up. I've had all the kids b-days and christmas all within one month of each other but I'm trying to get things updated. I'm starting slow but in a few days everything will be up here. All these pictures are in the wrong order so you might want to scroll halfway down first to Jaxon starting preschool and then scroll to the top to finish it all off. Sorry! I'm not the best with this kind of stuff. Good luck!
Brynlee is a butterfly!
And technically Bridger wasn't old enough to get his face painted but the nice lady did a little something for us anyway.
Bridger (if I remember right) was suppose to be a cheetah.
Brynlee started dance this past fall and LOVES it! Isn't she the cutest thing ever?? I just want to eat her all up.
For Halloween this year the kids were the crew from Monsters Inc. Jaxon=Sully Brynlee=Boo and Bridger=Mike Wazowski. I was pretty happy with how they all turned out. I did have patterns for Jaxon and Bridgers costumes for the most part. I did have to add a little here and there and I painted the spots on Jaxon's costume. Bridger's was probably the most simple. I just had to draw, cut and sew the eye and mouth onto the front of his outfit that I had sewn earlier. Brynlee's was something I could never duplicate! I had to make it without a pattern and I'm still not sure how I got it to work, but it worked so that's all that matters I guess! But overall, I think they turned out fine.

For Halloween this year the kids were the crew from Monsters Inc. Jaxon=Sully Brynlee=Boo and Bridger=Mike Wazowski. I was pretty happy with how they all turned out. I did have patterns for Jaxon and Bridgers costumes for the most part. I did have to add a little here and there and I painted the spots on Jaxon's costume. Bridger's was probably the most simple. I just had to draw, cut and sew the eye and mouth onto the front of his outfit that I had sewn earlier. Brynlee's was something I could never duplicate! I had to make it without a pattern and I'm still not sure how I got it to work, but it worked so that's all that matters I guess! But overall, I think they turned out fine.
Brynlee had her first dance performance in December. She did a fantastic job and didn't miss a beat. She was ofcourse the cutest one up there too:)
Jaxon's first day of Kindergarten. I can't believe he is that old! He loved it and continues to love it so that is great! He is so handsome!
Jaxon's first day of Kindergarten. I can't believe he is that old! He loved it and continues to love it so that is great! He is so handsome!

3 comments:
Oh that cross-dresser is hilarious! Yay, post more! I'm starved for family. And your kids are SOOO cute!
Haha! Bridger looks hilarious! I love Brynlee's cute dance outfit, she IS absolutely adorable. And I can't believe Jaxon is that old yet - it's just nuts! Such cute pictures!
I can't believe how much Bridger has changed since the face painting picture. Such cute kids and "Bridgette" made me laugh out loud. I made your dad come in and look and he couldn't stop laughing either. What a riot. He looks like a doll in that wig. What a great blackmail picture when he gets a bit older.
Post a Comment