Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bridger Bubs!

Bridger! What can I say about Bridger. He is so cute and chunky I can't hardley stand it! When he was born and they said he was 9lbs. 1oz. I couldn't believe it! That just means there is that much more to love!

He is the perfect baby! He has been sleeping through the night practically from day 1. He is so happy all the time. Last night was the only night so far I have had to stay up with him for more than 10 minutes throughout the night. (Darn those teeth)



He looks a lot like his daddy and a lot like Jaxon does now. He loves his brother and sister even though they are constantly in his face. He thinks Jaxon's funny faces are hilarious and has the cutest little laugh.


He is super ticklish and I know it's rude but I love to tickle him just to hear him laugh! He has the cutest little smile and I love his dimples.







He can say da-da now but he said ma-ma first. (Even though he had no idea what he was saying) He rolls over from front to back and back to front but can only roll to his right. He gets stuck against walls and doesn't know what to do with himself. He loves his mommy and daddy. I love to see that cute little face light up when I come into his room when he has woken up from a nap.



We are so happy he joined our family and love that he's so fat. He is currently 17 1/2 lbs. and growing. He still eats every 2 hours and I love it! I love that bonding time I get with him during a feeding. He's going to grow up to be just as handsome as his brother and daddy and I'll be perfectly happy with that.








3 comments:

The Maughans said...

I was just wondering about you and your family the other day. That baby looks good enough to eat!

Shareen said...

He is so darn cute. He really does have the sweetest disposition. I think it is the 3rd child. They just seem to be a bit more mellow. I guess Heavenly Father knows by then we, as moms, need a mellow one. I love the picture on the lawn of him looking up at Josh. Soooo cute!!!

Jen and Fielding said...

I love that you've written posts on all of your kids. They're adorable and I bet they love having one of the best moms in the world.