Thursday, December 2, 2010

Circus Circus

The last weekend in Sept. I decided to take the kids to the Circus! Josh was busy doing something else so I asked my brother Andy to tag along. We rode Trax down and the kids thought that was the greatest!

Mom and Brynlee

Uncle Andy and Jaxon



Brynlee ate almost the entire popcorn bowl!




See, she didn't go anywhere without it!








Brynlee was dancing to the music non-stop! She loved it!






Jaxon didn't even really care about the animals, he loved the acrobats the best!

The ride home was crowded but it was fun and I'm glad I got to take them there this year! And thanks again Andy for helping me out!







5 comments:

Jen and Fielding said...

Lol. I want to say the last time I went to the circus was with you when I was 18 or 19. Wow! Time has totally flown by.

I'm glad your kids got to go though. There is nothing so great as the circus. =)

Lindsay said...

How FUN! I'm sure the kids loved it. What a blast. And you look so pretty too! Very cute pictures.

Shareen said...

Such cute pictures. Loved Brynlee with the popcorn. She is a lot like her Grandma!!

Cami Jo said...

How fun! Andy's a good sport. I'm sure they loved it!

I can't believe Jaxon is riding without training wheels! Good for him! And we always said he had no coordination... Look at him now! GO Jaxon!!!

Felicia said...

First of all let me apologize that I'm just now responding to you. I honestly just happened to run onto it today. I just overlooked it somehow. Thank you for your sweet comment. I know it's kinda late now, but most of my clothes actually weren't maternity at all. I just raided my mom and sister's closets for tops and was surprised at how many worked. Most of my dresses I got at Ross and even found a few at walmart. Good luck! Looks like the end is getting close!