I know it's been a long time since I have posted anything and I really don't have an excuse! I've just been lazy. I'm going to try to catch up on some of the stuff we've been up to lately (within the last 3 months or so:)
Josh turned 29!!! He had a great b-day. Thanks to all that were able to come celebrate with us:)
Hangin' out with daddy! They sure do love him to pieces.
Visiting the graves of loved ones. Didn't they turn out great??!
Visiting the graves of loved ones. Didn't they turn out great??!

5 comments:
Yea, finally an update. Very cute pics but how can you get anything else with the kids you have!!!! I love Justin's headstone. It turned out awesome. Joy's looked great too!!
Way cute pictures! Can't wait to see the rest! Especially your cruise pics! Yay!
And yeah, those headstones look amazing.
WOW I am impressed a update! Go you! agree w- your mom the headstones look AWESOME!
The headstones turned out great. And Jaxon looks darling in his little baseball uniform! You look SO cute with your tiny little belly! Congrats again. I'm so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment