Friday, March 19, 2010

Feeling Crafty!

For the last week or so I have been feeling quite crafty! I have so many things I want to make I just can't find the time to do them all. Here are a few of the things I made just today.

Flower hair clip Another one


Wipes container


And this was a gift I made last week for my friend Jessica. She is having a baby girl very soon so I made her a carseat cover. Isn't it cute??! I didn't know if I would like it until I got it all done, but I loved it once it was finished.










If any of you want one of these I sell them on my Etsy. I have the link on my sidebar:)




4 comments:

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

Sooo excited that car seat cover is headed my direction! It's so cute!

Poor Brynlee being so sick! I hope she slept well at night and that she is recovered. It takes a lot to take out a 2 year old's energy for that long. Poor girl.

Evie B. said...

Cute stuff! :)

Cami Jo said...

Hmmmm...since I'm not crafty, maybe you'll have to teach me. They are all adorable! I love the hairbows especially. Where do you get the ideas???

Kimberly said...

So cute! I love the car seat cover. Especially the ric rac! Best wishes on your etsy site. I should learn how to sell on there too.