Monday, January 28, 2008

Here is Jaxon with his little sister Brynlee. This is one of the first loves he was able to give her. He loves his little sister.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great, now we can keep up on your little family. Very cute picture of the kids. Keep 'em coming.
Aunt Shellie

Anonymous said...

Great, now we can keep up on your little family. Very cute picture of the kids. Keep 'em coming.
Aunt Shellie

The Maughans said...

I was wondering when you were going to do this! How's the "double-time" mommying going? I am finally getting to the point where I feel sane again, 3 1/2 months later!

Shareen said...

Yea! I love reading blogs. Now I can add yours to my list. The picture of the kids is adorable. But of course it would be.
Love, Mom

Cami Jo said...

WAHOO! I can't do it much, but I'm glad you can now! I'll read it whenever I get the chance. What a cute picture of the kids. Post more soon!